How do I return an item?
We know that for various reasons you may need to return a product you ordered from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to make your return process quick and easy. If you need to return a product, please contact us at email@example.com or (408) 402-3723 to obtain a necessary Return Authorization Number (RA#).
Key things to keep in mind:
• RA#’s must be requested within fifteen (15) days of receipt of shipment.
• RA# must be written on a separate piece of paper and attached securely to the outside of the box before sending it back to us. Please do not write on the box itself or you will be subject to a 10% re-box fee.
• Returns without an RA# may be refused and/or subject to a 50% restocking fee.
• Products must be returned within fifteen (15) days after the RA# is issued.
• Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging as shipped by GarCo Grills and More, or its suppliers. Any items returned in packaging other than the original packaging will be refused.
• There is a minimum 25% restocking fee on merchandise returned for any reason other than damage or defect. Returned item's for credit must be in unused, salable condition. Initial shipping costs will not be refunded and if paid by GarCo Grills and More, this amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
• Any and all defects after 30-days must be handled via the product warranty as stated by manufacturer.
• If you refuse an order shipped by common freight carrier for any other reason than damage, defect, or the wrong item being shipped, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and a $119 freight refusal fee.
• If you determine upon inspection that the condition of the shipping box is satisfactory, an adult (age 18 or older) may be required to sign the shipping courier's release form to complete delivery.
• Custom or special order items are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
• Refunds will be issued within 7 to 10 days after we receive your return.
• If you are returning an item due to damage or defect, we will send you a prepaid shipping tag to send the product back.
• If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect, you will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our outbound costs from your refund.
Please inspect your package carefully when it arrives and note the condition of the box. Keep in mind that by signing the shipping courier’s release form, you are agreeing to the GarCo Grills and More Policy and Agreement. If the box appears even slightly damaged, please write "package damaged" when you sign for the delivery and we recommend taking photos. If you accept the delivery without notating any damage to the product, you cannot return the delivery to Garco Grills and More for a refund; however, you can contact us for replacement parts.
If you need to refuse the delivery, you must do so while the shipping courier is still on the premises, so please check to make sure you received the correct product in good condition before the courier leaves. If there is a problem, contact us immediately so we can take steps to rectify the situation. If an item arrives damaged or defective, the item will be returned to Garco Grills and More and will either be replaced or you will be refunded the full amount, including applicable shipping costs and tax.
When inspecting your delivery, please make sure all the items listed on the packing slip as “shipped” actually arrived. If you notice anything missing, please contact us immediately so we can get the missing items shipped to you.
We realize that carriers like USPS, UPS and FedEx ground do not require a signature for most of their deliveries and that not all shortages, damage, or defects may be visible at the time of delivery; however, you must notify us of any problems within three (3) days of receipt. We cannot take responsibility for a damaged, defective or missing item beyond this point.
If, after accepting the delivery, you discover a problem with your merchandise, please contact us right away so that we may take the appropriate steps, which may include:
• sending a certified technician out to your home to inspect, and, if necessary, repair or replace the product at our expense; or
• providing you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) so that you can return the product at our expense.
If you call a technician on your own to inspect the product YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE CALL.
Additionally, manufacturer warranties may be voided if the service technician is not certified by the manufacturer. If the certified technician determines that your product was not damaged or defective, or if you returned the product and upon our inspection, we determine the product is not damaged or defective, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE CALL AND/OR SHIPPING PLUS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
Once an appliance (grill, side-burner, refrigerator, etc.) has been opened, installed, and/or used, only the respective manufacturer warranty applies. Please call the manufacturer directly at the number provided in your product’s warranty documentation to receive product repair, service, or replacement at the manufacturer’s discretion. For specific coverage please refer to the documentation provided by the manufacturer.